Friday, October 5, 2007

2007 Apr 05 - Trolling? Guy seeks Girl; Guy Looses Girl; Ah... just a dream

--- --- . ---; --- --- . ---;
Laugh, love, rejoice. Otherwise, strap a c4 vest on... you're dead.

"This is one monkey that will keep on climbing; as long as the tree holds out". RAHeinlein.


Single(divorced) guy seeks female counterpart; but superfical looks must apply.
(ok, tried the heart-to-heart... lets see if responses change based on being just as tacky as the next guy...)

Middlin' height (5'9"), hungarian, 175 or so lbs, clean shaven (this week); and possessing a off-beat sense of humor. Got it from my Dad, he was done using it.

What I'd really like; is a 30-45 something, in shape who wants [kids -- wishlist! and] a normal life; a little adventure, and love. I'd be happy with a 45 Y.O. if (a) kids werent' in the equation... (mebbe) and (b) she didn't look older than her years. Unfortunately, ladies... most do. Damm'ed if I know why.

I'm not interested in a professional relationship; nor baby-sitting; nor diaper training... and I think the whole anal-oral thing vastly overrated. But, there's a 45 guy out there who wants to "be your daddy". Not me, I just wanted to have someone to grow with... and maybe (?) create progeny. Perhaps not... but you'can't win if you don't ask.

OK - enough silliness. Back to the regularly scheduled channel.

And yes... I do look younger (but then again, when we look at ourself in a mirror; who(m) do we really see?)

-the tarnished night. (I think I need special K?)

No comments: