Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The true Genius of America, that it can change (from LAT)

Barack Obama wins presidency, making history I'm too wound up to go to sleep. ELECTION 2008 has come and gone, and we now see what we have voted.  

I started out this campaign, not liking either candidate; either because of the tone or the position; and frankly (in spite of my usually better nature) because I listened to some of the less polite attributions made about our first ever female vp candidate...  In the end, although I disagree with her politics; I cannot say she's stupid and not a fast study.  

So, I didn't really like any of them (excepting perhaps Biden).  It seemed to be politics as usual, like the jibjab spoof...

What set the final scene apart for me, was watching John McCain be gracious and concilatory... a return the anchors said to a better man that they had not seen much of in recent days.

I hope...  I guess I'm becoming an optimist.  


Nah, but if the glass is half-full, maybe I can put some more in it?

 

No comments: