Monday, October 27, 2008

your own private cheering section

I'm somewhat unemployed.

I say somewhat, because I still have a small contract supporting a doctor's office. But, the gig can't pay that much... it wouldn't be right to crank the bills up because I need more money. As it is, I find I'm worrying about submitting my full bill for work, because I'm afraid the doctor will Freak!...  The full time contract I had went away the week after WAMU crashed... if they were happier, then they wouldn't feel the need to cut to improve head-count. And in this market, it is a real challenge to find work (at least for me).

But, the bills keep on coming in.

And, the routine that I followed since March is broken. I'd get a wake up call in the morning, and call her back in the evening around 10 and we would talk.

We are not doing that anymore... and I miss it.

But if I don't take care of myself, who will...?


I wonder

No comments: