Monday, November 10, 2008

Again with the ghosts...

So I have this stalker-person.  

She's elected herself judge, jury and executioner.  She's claiming all sorts of bad things about me, and it seems to come and go (with her medications?).  It's also a shame, since she's got so many details of my life wrong... I haven't been able to shift her one bit from her allegations; and she ranges from 30 seconds of cordial to vehemently hostile... especially at 2 am (when she likes to call).  

I haven't been able to figure out who she is...   even through the miracles of technology (Caller-ID), I know "who" the phone calls are coming from.   I don't recognize the name displayed, it's not  anyone I know.  I figure she must have been in the group of folk I knew 13-15 years ago, but haven't a clue...

Did you know that Vonage won't let you block a particular number?, just anonymous calls...  It's not in the feature set.

No comments: