Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hope once risen, then dashed.

I'm not talking about the election, dammit.  That went better than expected.
Yay.  O for another 4 years, and maybe we get out of this mess.

No, I'm upset because I've got signs that the newest acquisition of the feminine persuasion... is a work in progress; and I just hit a major fracking pothole.  I don't want and need to fix another human, and I'm definitely not sure what to do about what I just experienced.

That's life.  If it was easy... anyone could do it without fucking up.  Now I can either be judgemental, or try to help her evolve.  Either way, it's a win-lose strategy; because it's not a shrink-wrapped ready-to-consume relationship that doesn't have major baggage.  Crap.

I shouldn't be surprised.  She's definitely worth pursuing... but there are definite road-signs that there's problems with the road.

As if I was perfect?

No comments: