Sunday, July 3, 2011

What's love... got to do with it?

Almost two months ago I broke up with my girlfriend; or is that she broke up with me...?
She wanted to have FWB with other guys; and yet has been introducing me all around as her "Boyfriend".
I'm confused. No, I think she's confused...
But since she's obviously not interested in the same things I am... (which include a more long-term relationship than a FWB); I've got to continue looking.

Advantages:
1. Above room-temperature IQ
2. I don't look my age. (who does?)
3. I'm eminently practical.
4. I'm better in bed than some, worse than others. If you need 8-10" to get off, I'm not your guy. If technique is your thing... maybe...
5. I like animals
6. I have never been to a sex party. (Two gf's in a row... and never took up the gauntlet with either one) And BOTH were bi.
7. I like to read (a lot), and appreciate most music. (Excepting Rap... I just don't "get" it --- yet).

Disadvantages:
1. I'm smarter than you are (usually). I'm also dumber on many things; example this post.
2. I'm broke, so "Sugar Daddy" is out of the question; but I'm definitely up to be your Lech.
3. A tremendous fear of something new; (see #6, 7)
4. I stop thinking clearly when I see a pretty girl, big tits, or a slinky walk. (At least... for a moment until I get the lizard brain back in it's cage)...
5. Cats are more important to me than you are. (They can't defend themselves).
6. If you move in, and marry me... I might be just past the expiration date. (I have a heart condition).
7. I read (and love) Science Fiction & Fantasy. Not to be confused wtih Horror or Suspense. (If you can't tell the difference, you're probably too stupid to talk to; mahaps we should just f#$$#?)

And I'm cranky.

No comments: