Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Insight

 I weep the tears for two forgotten years and slightly more it seems

I cry inside to hide the feelings 

in between my cats comfort me

I weep for what and whom we lost 

I weep for opportunity

I hide all this inside myself I don't leak [on screen]

getting by barely but against the wall 

and yet fortunate it seems

but for grace or luck or charm these are lost into this the dream

I worry about all those I know and all I love today

I fear that we will lose yet more 'cuz crazy wins the day

these things I feel they're crushing me

and yet I cannot say to you

I could lose in these uncertain times

I hope I pray but religious not 

besides she doesn't take my calls

But I get up each morning and do it again

and I hope that we do not fall

No comments: